- In fall 2010, Kaley Cuoco revealed to CBS's Watch! Magazine's Behind the Scenes (2008) that she and her "Big-Bang Theory" co-star and love interest Johnny Galecki had secretly dated for two years earlier in the run of the show, but they were no longer together.
- Johnny Galecki (Leonard Hofstadter)
- Older brother of Nick Galecki and Allison Galecki.
- Jim Parsons (Sheldon Cooper)
- Owns a production company, That's Wonderful Productions, with his partner, Todd Spiewak.
- Kaley Cuoco (Penny)
- The episode of The Big Bang Theory (2007) season 7 episode 14 entitled "The Convention Conundrum" is the first episode in which Kaley Cuoco's name is credited in the opening credits as Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, following her recent marriage to Ryan Sweeting. Her "revised" name appears while her ex-boyfriend and current "on screen boyfriend", Johnny Galecki's character Leonard was seen using his laptop attempting to purchase tickets to Comic-Con.
- Simon Helberg (Howard Wolowitz)
- Actually, when I was young, I believe I met Nicolas Cage. I think I was probably eight, and I remember seeing him at somebody's house - it was an event and he happened to be there. People would ask me if I was his son, because I looked like him at that point, so I do remember feeling some connection and just wanting to say, like, 'Papa!'
- Kunal Nayyar (Raj Koothrappali)
- I was pretty awkward when I was young, but I was never afraid of putting myself out there. I would say stupid things but then they would laugh at me and possibly find it endearing.
- Melissa Rauch (Bernadette Rostenkowski)
- Ranked #64 on Maxim's "Hot 100" of 2014 list.
- Mayim Bialik (Amy Farrah Fowler)
- I've never had a sinus infection or been on antibiotics since cutting out dairy.
- Kevin Sussman (Stuart Bloom)
- Initially used movies from the 70s as Inspiration for acting, Kramer Vs Kramer, The Graduate and Taxi Driver are just a few.